Monday, June 27, 2011

Di's Travelogue Blog


Di with children's dance group from Saba, Malaysian Borneo

 Post 1: Introducing Travelin' Di's Travalogue Blog, Featuring Past & Present Travels
I've always had the "Travel Bug" but now I'm infected with a "Blog Bug", too!
For years I've had the desire to be a "travel writer". With the advent of the internet blog, I can start sharing stories of  travel adventures and "publish" some of these experiences. If you like to read travelogues and visit exotic places vicariously, this blog is for you!

I've lived in some very interesting and exciting countries: Saudi Arabia, Laos, Lebanon, Germany, and of course, the United States. My travels have taken me around the world three times. Since my career has been in elementary music education, my travels reflect my love of all things musical. You will be introduced to many multicultural musical experiences through my blog posts.
I'm going to start with our trips to Malaysia and Cambodia, taken in  July 2006, when my husband Fin and I attended a week long music conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


Join me on my journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment